Accepting Applications through December 31st
We thrive on partnering with organizations to help solve tough issues they face using human-centered design. Now, we’re out to make an even bigger impact.
Next year we are donating some of our time to organizations with lofty ambitions and bold ideas but who may not have the budget for outside consulting. We truly believe that design thinking can lead to the kind of radical innovation that brings real change to our world, especially in the hands of those who are trying to make a difference.
Here’s how it works:
1. You have a bold challenge and an open mind as far as approach and outcome.
2. Send us a 90 second (max) selfie video telling us about your organization and your challenge by filling out this form where you can link your video (or email it to us).
3. We’ll whittle it down to one (maybe two…) organizations through a round of interviews.
What stoke.d will provide:
The services we will provide are very project specific. This is only a scenario of how our services may be structured:
1. We will work with you to scope the project upfront.
2. 4-day session onsite, working with you and your team through two intense cycles back to back.
3. 1-day onsite follow-up.
4. Remote coaching between onsite sessions and post onsite follow-up to help you iterate on a the final outcome of our design cycle.
Yes, it is that easy! We can’t wait to see what you send.
(The fine print: We anticipate about a week of dedicated time with you and your team. You are responsible for all expenses incurred. We get to share with the world what we learn.)